Vision for Reconciliation The Narrabundah Early Childhood School (NECS) vision for reconciliation is a culturally safe and nurturing environment with a shared respect, shared meaning and shared knowledge of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, heritage and continuing contributions. As we learn, grow, and walk together in reconciliation, we are committed to creating a strong and connected future for all children and families at NECS.
- Our School Logo – Cockatoo Dreaming
- Narrabundah Early Childhood School (NECS) Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- Narrabundah Early Childhood School (NECS) - Acknowledgement of Country
- Culture Club in partnership with Gugan Gulwan Youth Aboriginal Corporation and Tuggeranong Child and Family Centre
- Winnunga Nimmityjah Health Organisation