Community Outreach Program
Donna Seal is the Narrabundah Early Childhood School Community Coordinator.
The Community Coordinator provides our school community with a range of opportunities to access information that can support you and your family. Some ways the Community Coordinator might assist include:
- linking families to specialist support services
- creating opportunities for parents and families to connect
- organising agencies to run parent information sessions
- organising programs for children and their parents
- providing opportunities to discuss parenting hurdles
- assistance with filling out forms, reading newsletter etc.
Donna, our Community Coordinator is available for you and your family. If you need someone to chat to in confidence, some support, links to services, or not quite sure where to go in relation to a particular concern, please don't hesitate to drop in and see Donna or make a time to meet with her.
It is the role of the Community Coordinator to facilitate a range of community initiatives for you and your family to enjoy and attend.
Donna is available by appointment each Wednesday (school term) for our school families between 1.30pm-5.00pm.
For further information/bookings please contact Donna Seal on 6142 3828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Community Partners:
- Aboriginal Corporation (Canberra)
- Southside Community Service Inc.
- Capitol Child Foods Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Australian Red Cross
- ACT Health